Saturday 19 July 2014

KitKat and M&M's Chocolate cake




Hi all, 

You may feel like I start to spam you in a moment, and well...That's because I am! And I plan too! This is because, as I have stated in my last post, that once I make a cake or I bake anything I end up posting it on Facebook. Quite frequently actually because I have a lovely little page there, which you can all access if you wish to have a nosey at it. 

But back to the subject, yeah...I post everything on Facebook so I'm trying to update this wonderful blog, spruce it up a bit, fill it with posts and make it look more homey. A bit more homey like my book review page. ( Which is you're ever interested in having a look then please go to: Tinks Books and Reviews


Anyway! Back to what I was saying. The above cake was just a little something I made with the things we had in the house at the time. I did see this design on facebook in honesty over just a page that I had liked and really wanted to make it!

It's a normal homemade chocolate cake with homemade chocolate frosting in the middle and around the cake. I then snapped some kit-kat's up and placed them around the cake, and then covered the top in plain chocolate M&M's. Very chocolaty I must say! 

I enjoyed making this cake and I loved the colour of what the M&M's made the cake look like as it make it look more cheerful and fun! Though it was a little messy to eat as all the M&M's kept falling off! Haha, but it was fun non the less!

I must say, thank you for people looking at my page recently! I've seen a big jump in the sights over the page and I am over the moon! Thank you ever so much! :D Please feel free to comment on any of the cakes, about what you like about them and what you don't like about them and if I can improve on anything. I would like to hear your comments about them, good and bad! 

Much love, 
Emma xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment