Saturday 19 July 2014

Snooker Table Cake



Afternoon all! 

Sorry I haven't been in touch recently, I've been posting on my Facebook page, which I must add that I do use more. But I am determined to update this more frequently, just like I do with Facebook. If anyone is interested in taking a look by the way or would like to give me a like, then please search on Facebook for Sprinkle, Sparkle and Magic and you should find me. Thanks! 

Anyway! The above cake is one that I did a while ago to be honest but I never got round to updating the blog. As you can see it's a Snooker Table cake, woo! :D 

I mad this for my Granddad who has a fascination with snooker at the moment. I am very proud to say that he enjoyed it and loved it also :) Was really fun creating this cake and I loved doing all the detail on it as well, all the way down to the little chalk cube and the snooker balls. 

The cake was a simple homemade Victoria Sponge cake with strawberry jam and buttercream and a plain cake, no Vanilla. Everything else is made out of fondant icing which I coloured myself with food colouring. 



The snooker balls we're made out of fondant icing then rolled and stuck onto the cake with writing icing. 

I really enjoyed making this cake and glad that my Granddad was pleased with it also :) 

Thanks, Emma xx 


1 comment:

  1. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. London zoom magic

    ReplyDelete