Monday 13 April 2015

Royal Iced Easter Themed Sugar Cookies


Howdy everyone! 


I'm in a bit of a poorly state this week, which sucks! I've spend all week having smoothies and what good has it done me? Nothing I tell you, as I have still caught a cold! 

Anyway, take a look at these beautiful and cute little Easter Egg cookies that we're made a while back! I know I should of posted these up for Easter but then I feel I would of been cheating as I never even made them around Easter! Although I did make them as a belated one! 

I was practising my Royal Icing skills for my college course, which I finish next month! I can't believe it, I don't know where I'll be without it, but I will hopefully be going on to Level 2 so it isn't all bad! :) I will do a post to 'celebrate' the end of the college year with everything I have made.  


I used the Wilton Easter Egg cutter for both sets of cookies, the recipe was a new one that I tried and made which I have now Christened Vanilla Spice. I will post the recipe for the cookies onto another post so you can give them a go yourself! :D 

I'm really happy with the way they both turned out and feel that I am getting better at Royal Iced cookies, plus my college teacher started following me on my Instagram account, so I felt I had to really really try haha, not that that I don't anyway as I always give it 100%! 

I just love the little chicks in their little egg shells, all the colours on the Easter Egg ones too! Especially seeing as they're all pastel colours! 

Hope you will enjoy making the cookies too! 

Post more later!

Much love as always, and baking wishes, 

No comments:

Post a Comment