Monday 2 March 2015

For All Your Information


Hi Everyone, please read the below message:
Just to let everyone know things may seem to get a bit quite in the next few weeks, so there may not be much posting going on through either sites or pages. But I will let you know when I'm back up to scratch. I don't want any of you to think I'm ignoring you or just can't be bothered to post because that is not the case. Going through some things at the moment but will be back. 
There may be some little posts from time to time but not as much, we're not going anywhere though, so please be patient with us, we're still here, we are NOT shutting down the page or anything, just a brake. I will however post the rest of my college work in the folders. 
Thank you all very much for sticking with us, 
Much love as always, 
Emma @ Sprinkle, Sparkle & Magic xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment