Sunday 29 March 2015

I'm Back!


Hi Everyone! 

As the title says, I'm back! Did you miss me? 

Sorry i've not been on here for a while, a close family member passed away so we've been kind of kept busy or distant you might say. But I'm back now, slowly getting back into things, god job I have my baking ey? (Bit of Sheffield for you there haha) 

I'm currently typing this up on the Mac and honestly, I prefer using my windows laptop, they keys on the board are a bit meh, whereas the ones on my laptop (Lappy) are much speedier and free to move! 

Anywho! There has been some things happening since the last time I posted but not much, when I say that I mean there isn't a lot of back log - Which is GREAT! So onwards and upwards with the updates! 


So here is the second rose I ever made for college, it was supposed to go on my cake but I gave it to my Nan :') Which she loved, I wanted to give her the first ever roses that I made, but sadly she might not of been here when I would get my moderation date. 

Speaking of Moderation! It's in May! May!! Ahh I can't believe I finish my first year soon, god that's gone so quick even to say it's one lesson a week, it's still gone super quick. I will be sad to go. But when it's my last lesson, I shall do a post with EVERYTHING I have made in that year, which will  be good as I can see my progression.  Don't worry though, I'll be doing level 2 and 3!

So yeah, that's my rose! I've been looking forward to making these for a while, I'm still not perfect with them but I'm getting there, love making them though, it's so relaxing! 


Another thing from college that I made was Mike Wazowski! I mean look how cool he looks! Doesn't he just look fab? 

I love him to pieces and enjoyed making every bit of him, it was great fun and a new thing I learnt. I will attempt to make Sully one day! Plus Monsters Inc. Is my favourite film in the whole wide world an love it to bits! Would love to make a little Boo - Sugarpaste that is! Haha

More posts to come soon, may be a little bit of a spam - Only a small one! But I will try my best to keep them down. 

Much love, as always!

Sprinkle, Sparkle and Magic 
xxx 


No comments:

Post a Comment