Saturday 14 February 2015

Happy Valentine's Day! ❤ ❤ ❤

❤ Happy Valentine's Day everyone!! 
How're you lovely lot doing today? I hope you're all doing well? 

We're not doing much over here at Sprinkle, Sparkle and Magic, Sam and I have decided to get each other cards and that's about it haha, but we're happy doing our own thing. Him on guitar and me updating all the lovely sites, I'm going one day at a time, that's 

how I've decided to tackle it! 


Here are the little Valentine's Day treats that we're made :) Chocolate shortbread cookies sandwiched together with Banana milkshake flavoured buttercream, then rolled in pink love heart sugar sweets. So Cute and yummy! They're based around the chocolate foam banana sweets!





We also made this loaf of Poppy-seed bread, I decided to score it this time and I'm so that that I did and I feel it looks so much better! Tasted lovely toasted with a lovely slab of butter melting away on top! Yummy! :P 

Sadly, I forgot to take a pic of the bread after I took it out of the pan (and before Sam got his hands on it!) But I'm very happy with it.  

Hope you all have a great Valentine's Day and if not, just remember we're always here for you too take a peek into our world and we will always be here, waiting with open arms haha. I will do some more updates later on today of older posts! 

Much love! - Sprinkle, Sparkle and Magic 

No comments:

Post a Comment