Monday 30 March 2015

Back Log Update



Evening everyone!..Or Morning, whichever way you wish to look at it!

Hope you're all okay and had a fab day? We're still in the baking process, so I thought I would do a little blog post (with a little bit of back log, but remember! Not much back log, I did inform you all, do remember that!) 

I should do this more often shouldn't I? More fun and it's still as fun as my book review page, except I'm always baking! Nothing stopping me from popping a post on whilst things bake! 

So without further ado! 

Above on the left we have our Chunky-Dunk Shortbread! Lovely and crunchy on the outside, but soft and buttery on the inside with a sprinkle of sugar, plus there thick slices of shortbread and not thin! Perfect. 

On the right we heave some hearty Nutella muffins, these we're later covered in big helpings of Nutella but I sadly couldn't get a pic quick enough, as they all got eaten! 


Some cute, teeny, tiny flower sugar cookies! Perfect for something to nibble on or a mini snack! It made LOADS! (They we're small though!) 


Here we  have some 'Stained glass' Sugar cookies! I loved making these as a kid and still love making them now! Beautiful to make as decorations for the tree at Christmas or even just to bake and hold up near a window (Like I did, as you can see) Reminded me of my childhood, even though I'm not that old, but you get what I mean! ;)

And that's it for now, well, for this post anyway! I will do another little post, sadly it will be a belated update I'm afraid. But non the less, there will be an update! 

Bake soon, much love, 

Sprinkle, Sparkle and Magic

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment