Wednesday 11 February 2015

February Update!





Hey everyone!!

How are we all this fine evening?  

Once again I am terribly sorry for not posting much on this blog, I'm everywhere else on social media, just not on here and I want to be on here a lot more!

So, starting from today! Yes, today! I will be posting frequently, every so many days. And if I don't you can all hunt me down on social media (Just look for sprinkle sparkle and magic and you shall find me!) and spam me to tell me to get my butt back online! 

Anyhow! Yep, this is me! In bed at this hour, I'm not tired, or  ill, I am just simply really really cold right now haha

I promise, I will get some updates online and the photo album sorted out too and all the other stuff that needs to happen! I will set up a separate page for all things college too! :O I know, I'm getting quite shocked myself with all these promises!!

For now, I shall leave you all too it, to have a nosey or just to have a wonder around my page. Be sure to check out the updates in the days / weeks to follow and anything new that is happening with Sprinkle, Sparkle and Magic. 

In my life recently if none of you are aware, many cakes have gone off since I last posted on here. I have been at college as always, enjoying every minute of it. I recently got two jobs, both are 0 hours, though I did one shift at the first one and didn't like it one bit! So with the help from my lovely Sam, I decided to leave it, no point staying in something that you don't enjoy. 

The second job that I have stayed with, I enjoy very much! I am at a little Cafe and I love every minute of it, they don't mind that I am at college (The other job wanted me to stop going!! Can you believe it, stop following my dreams!) Anyhow, the cafe don't mind one bit and want me too! Working in Cafe will be great again plus it gives me more experience for the future and I get to be around cakes! Woo!

Don't forget!! We are on other social media sites so give us a follow!! It would be lovely to  hear from you all!! 

Facebook: Sprinkle, Sparkle and Magic 
Twitter: @SSMCakes
Instagram: sprinklesparkleandmagic

Much love, kisses and sprinkles!! 

From your little baker, Emma xxx 


No comments:

Post a Comment