Friday 13 February 2015

Hi You Guys!





Hi Everyone!!

So far it has taken me about two hours to even get to this stage to updating the page, I know I'm sorry! I'm being distracted by the Rock Of Ages soundtrack <3 Can't fault old rock music though haha. 

I will be updating shortly, I also have to update the Facebook page and I still need to write three book reviews on my book blog. Which if anyone is wondering, you can find here ---> Tink's Books Reviews

In other news, there is currently a loaf of poppy seed bread rising in the corner. Which will soon be going into the oven and the flour in the air is making me sneeze! But it's all good and I'm having a nice relaxing time tonight, I do love baking bread though. So much!

So I will be doing some posts soon, but I thought I would let you know that it may come as a bit of a spam to the people who read this blog so I'm sorry! But I will do them all in block posts not single ones so it saves some spamming :) 

Lots of love!! 
Speak soon, 
Emma xx  




No comments:

Post a Comment