Monday 8 December 2014

Small single baking updates


The above picture is a quick Cherry and Coconut loaf cake that I made for my granddad, I make him a cake nearly every fortnight, or I'm trying to when I can :) One of his favourites, as well as fruit loaf cake.


Here is my first ever loaf of bread that I made, it's safe to say that I have come a long way since then (Last year) in baking bread, thanks to the great The Pink Whisk where I found the most perfect recipe for a white loaf, which I also use to make brown as well. Sam's in love with this bread, so thank you ever so much for sharing your recipe! :D You're a life saver Ruth and I am ever so grateful and happy I found your recipe! xx 

For the white loaf recipe, please click here ---> White Loaf Recipe


Some double chocolate chip cookies that we're made a while back :) 



A MASSIVE slab of chocolate cake!

- Em xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment